DODS Extensions -- There are four files associated with each set of data:
(1) Dataset Descriptor Structure (DDS) This file contains a description of the structure of the data
(2) Data Attribute Structure (DAS) This file contains information about the data, such as the name of the variable, its unit and its type.
(3) Information (INFO)This HTML page has detailed information about the data in a more readable format.
(4) HTML Data Request Form serves as an interface to describe the data set. It provides variable selection boxes, which allow users to enter constraints on different variables of the dataset, and to build a URL of choice that will display the data set or a sub-sample of it.
(5) download Click on this link to download the NetCDF file in its original format.
*** The DDS , DAS ,HTML, INFO and the .nc file links are temporarily unavailable. Use download link to view data.
|Sort by File||Sort by Last Modified||Sort by Size|